I’ve heard quite a few people say it in the last week: “How is September almost over?!” Every month, I feel as though this one has gone faster than the last. However, September has kept me busy with some new and wonderful experiences. This post will be the first of a reoccurring series at the end of each month to look back at what you may have missed on EvannClingan.com and around the web.
On the Blog
- Put down the Pumpkin Spice Latte and bake a dozen Pumpkin Muffins with Chobani Yogurt.
- Check out the Day Designer to help organize your plans through the end of the year.
- Take a look inside my recently decorated bedroom. My pillows and desk are my favorite details!
- Keep warm during your outdoor workouts with the Cory Vines Long Sleeve Essential.
- Find out what it’s like to have a private chef come to your apartment.
Around the Web
- Wearing: Went to a Lorna Jane trunk show. Check out this Australian fitness apparel brand.
- Reading: Finished Brain on Fire, the story of a bizarre illness that made a reporter go insane.
- Listening: Keep pressing repeat on Lorde’s new album, Pure Heroine. I love Tracks 2, 3, & 6.
- Tasting: On a mission to try these pumpkin beers and score early Halloween candy (coupons).
- Debating: Wondering what your opinion is about this arguably pro-hazing article. Oh, Cosmo.
For the First Time