Background image via Sincerely Jules
I’m back at the office today, after a Barry’s Bootcamp workout this morning. I have a special 2013 wrap-up post planned for the 31st, so you’re getting the December wrap-up a bit early. I hope you all enjoyed your holiday break with family and friends. If your month was anything like mine, it left little time for keeping up with your favorite blogs. This post should help you catch up on what’s been happening around here.
On the Blog
- Take an honest look at how much sleep you’re getting. Then stop considering sleep a luxury.
- Visit one of my favorite cupcakeries or sweets shops in New York City to indulge in your sweet tooth.
- Learn the many reasons why music is such a great motivator when it comes to working out.
- Support my half marathon training, by donating to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click here.
Around the Web
- Gear: Using my gift certificate for my first Sparkly Soul headbands!
- Train: Wanting to try Soho Strength Lab as cross training next week.
- Books: Starting Proof of Heaven, recommended by Dad.
- Food: Hearing great things about Kombucha beverages. Tried them?
- Thoughts: Wondering where 2013 went and what 2014 will bring.
For the First Time