While I frequently post about boutique fitness studios I attend here in New York, I realize that not every city offers such a variety of fitness experiences. However, I’ve been impressed with the free in-store classes that major brands have offered over the last few months. To hold these classes, brands push their displays out of the way for guests to work out before or after hours. Click the links below to find a store location near you that offers classes ranging from yoga to cardio dance to kickboxing.
- Reebok — Various classes in NYC at 1132 3rd Avenue
- Sweaty Betty — Various classes in NYC at 77 Mercer Street
- Lululemon — Classes in NYC at 1127 3rd Avenue on Sundays at 9:30am
- Athleta — Classes in NYC at 126 5th Avenue on Sundays at 9:00am
- Nike — Classes in NYC at 6 East 57th Street on Mondays at 6:30pm